Recipe by catalinacrawler
i've never found an artichoke dip that can compare to my mom's. i think its the diced green chilies that give it that something extra. you wont be disappointed.
Top Review by Lainey6605
This is wonderful artichoke dip! I made mine in the crockpot so it was very easy! I did use the optional steamed spinach - I liked that this one did not require frozen spinach, which I hate to work with. Thanks for sharing. Made for Family Picks ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 cups Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 3 (6 ounce) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 4 (14 3/4 ounce) jars artichoke hearts, drained (caramia marinated)
- 1 (24 ounce) package dry parmesan cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 sliced sourdough bread, flutes
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- bread, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- drain all oil and liquid from the artichoke hearts in colander.
- coarsly chop the artichokes (no prickly leaves, only soft cut able parts).
- combine all ingredients in crock pot and place bread slices on top to soak up excess oil.
- cook on high for 2 hours.
- can also be done in a casserole dish in the oven at 350 for 1 hour.