Yummy low fat pancakes that are WW Points:4 points per serving (2 small pancakes). Increase recipe if you want more or bigger cakes.
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granular Splenda sugar substitute (or more to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- In a medium bowl, combine applesauce and cool whip free.
- Fold in raisins.
- Cover and refrigerate while preparing pancakes.
- In a large bowl, combine dry baking mix, dry milk powder, walnuts, Splenda, and apple pie spice.
- Add water, vanilla extract, and egg white.
- Mix well to combine.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure as a guide, pour batter onto a hot griddle or skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray to form 8 pancakes.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and bubbles are popping.
- For each serving, place a pancake on a plate and top with about 1/4 cup applesauce mixture. Serve at once.