1/1 Photo of The Best Apple Pie Pancakes, Low Fat
Yummy low fat pancakes that are WW Points:4 points per serving (2 small pancakes). Increase recipe if you want more or bigger cakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2/3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granular Splenda sugar substitute (or more to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 1In a medium bowl, combine applesauce and cool whip free.
- 2Fold in raisins.
- 3Cover and refrigerate while preparing pancakes.
- 4In a large bowl, combine dry baking mix, dry milk powder, walnuts, Splenda, and apple pie spice.
- 5Add water, vanilla extract, and egg white.
- 6Mix well to combine.
- 7Using a 1/3 cup measure as a guide, pour batter onto a hot griddle or skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray to form 8 pancakes.
- 8Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and bubbles are popping.
- 9For each serving, place a pancake on a plate and top with about 1/4 cup applesauce mixture. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Apple Pie Pancakes, Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
apple pie spice