Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cream cheese frosting uses marshmallow fluff and blows every other cream cheese frosting made with just 10x out of the water. I frost carrot cake with it, and EVERYONE who tries this loves it!! You won't believe how good it is! I had to add it since I didn't see it when I was searching for the recipe. Originally from Paula's Place blog, but I found it on "With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart" blog. Google it for the full recipe. The carrot cake is to die for!
- 2 (8 ounce) containers cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (16 ounce) container marshmallow cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Add all ingredients and beat with a mixer until smooth.