Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So light and fluffy, and so fast and easy to make. Your family will refuse to eat baked cream cheesecake after eating this!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or other filling of your choice)
- Mix together graham crackers crumb, margarine, and sugar in a bowl until well incorporated and crumbly.
- Press into a pie plate, going up the sides as much as possible.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and spreadable.
- Whisk whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese into prepared crust.
- Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Spread the cherry pie filling over the top, and refrigerate until serving.