So light and fluffy, and so fast and easy to make. Your family will refuse to eat baked cream cheesecake after eating this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1Mix together graham crackers crumb, margarine, and sugar in a bowl until well incorporated and crumbly.
- 2Press into a pie plate, going up the sides as much as possible.
- 3Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and spreadable.
- 4Whisk whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- 5Pour cream cheese into prepared crust.
- 6Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
- 7Spread the cherry pie filling over the top, and refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best and Only Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g