1/1 Photo of The Best (And One of the Easiest) Peanut Butter Cookies! (Kisses
I've made this since I was 7 years old. My brother, then 5, loved them. They're still his absolute favorite cookie recipe 5 years later!!! These are the best peanut butter cookies I've ever made/tried!!! I got them out of a little kiddie cookbook (my first cookbook ever, though about 20 pages long and VERY basic!!!!!!). Top with Hershey's Kisses right after baking for an even better cookie! (hmmm, didn't think that was possible!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- 3Add the eggs and peanut butter. Stir well.
- 4Add the flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- 5Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and put them two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten the cookies by making a criss-cross design using a fork, first pressing horizontally, then vertically (or vice-versa).
- 7Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
- 8Cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes and then transplant the cookies to a plate.
- 9Optional: If desired, press a Hershey's Kiss on the center of each cookie as soon as they are removed from the oven.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best (And One of the Easiest) Peanut Butter Cookies! (Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 221.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g