1/2 Photos of The Best and Last New York Cheesecake Recipe You Will Ever Try
1 hr 30 mins
People have a weakness for this New York Cheesecake, I tell ya! Its very rich...Normally I would divide the cake into 20 portions....But if you can take all the richness, 16 portions will be great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For The base:.
- 2If you're using a dark pan, preheat the oven to 350. If you are using a shiny pan, 375.
- 3Combine the crumbs, melted butter and 3 tbsp sugar well and pat onto the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. I also like to very very lightly butter the sides of the pan so that the cheesecake will not stick later on.
- 4Bake for 10 mins in your preheated oven and remove. Let it cool while you prepare your batter.
- 5For the batter:.
- 6Make sure everything is at room temperature.
- 7Combine sugar, cheese, flour and vanilla in a big bowl and mix on medium speed till well combined. Don't forget to scrape the bowl as you're doing this.
- 8Mix in the sour cream till its incorporated well. Then, add the eggs one by one, mixing well after each addition.
- 9Pour the batter into the springform and let it bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes After the baking time, turn off the oven and leave the door ajar. Let the cake cool in there for about 1 1/2 hours.
- 10Remove the cake and let it cool thoroughly. Refrigerate overnight.
- 11The next day, release the sides of the springform and ENJOY YOUR CAKE.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best and Last New York Cheesecake Recipe You Will Ever Try
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.8 mg
- Sodium 276.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plain sweet biscuit crumbs