Recipe by TracyFL
This is a recipe my mother took from the local newspaper years and years and years ago, and it's delicious. The recipe is by Donna Fleishman. Perfect for Passover, or any Jewish holiday, really.
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with the oil.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs well before stirring in the rest of the ingredients in the order given.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Let set about 10 minutes before serving.