Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh these are so good. If you are not a tart lover, you will definitely be after trying one of these. This is my mom's recipe and is so good and will help any sweet tooth!
- 2 single pie crusts
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- Prepare pie crust according to your directions and cut and fit into small tart tins. Press evenly against bottom and sides. (or you can use pre-made small tarts
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smoothly blended.
- Stir in coconut and vanilla.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam into each tart shell.
- Cover each tart 2/3 full with coconut mixture.
- Bake on bottom shelf at 300°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly then remove from pans. Makes 2 dozen tarts.
Bake at 325-350 to get crunchy, brown tops. Used unsweetened coconut and sweetness level was spot on. Very delicious.
Very easy and tasted great!
put alternative measurements for the ingredients ie ounces or grams put me off trying it