Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing made me love Caesar salads
- 16 ounces mayonnaise (I like to use Hellman's)
- 1⁄4 ounce fresh crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄4 ounce anchovy paste
- 3 -5 dashes hot sauce
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together.
- If the dressing is too thick, add a bit of water.
- This will hold for weeks in your fridge.
- This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
Overall a good dressing, but it was a bit thick and the ingredient list was in ounces so it was hard to follow.
This recipe is great and simple. My daughter loves it!