Recipe by lovin2cook
This is a recipe that I put together and love. Very simple. Only 3 ingredients. Very moist. I put it together for a diet that I'm on and now this is the only way we eat fish. This can be used for numerous kinds of fish. Freshwater, flounder and salmon are my favorite. You can increase the amount of filets. Keep oven the same temp and only increase time by a couple minutes.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 -2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (fiesta lime)
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil lightly with pam.
- Place fish on foil.
- Brush mayo on top side of fish.
- Cover the top layer lightly.
- Sprinkly mrs. dash to cover the top layer.
- Bake in over uncovered on 325 for 22-25 minute The fish will have an appearance that doesn't look done.
- Place fork into fish. As soon as it appears flaky, it's ready to eat! The best fish ever!