1/1 Photo of The Best All Purpose Cleaner
Mrs. Jaye's Note:
This is by far the best all purpose cleaner I've found. It is fabulous on windows and mirrors, degreases wonderfully, and cuts gunk on sinks etc. and shines, shines, shines. I use it for everything but wood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 cup sudsy ammonia
- 1 teaspoon liquid dish soap, like dawn or joy
- 1Pour ingredients into empty gallon container or empty gallon milk jug.
- 2Fill the rest of the container with water.
- 3Put into spray bottle and refill as needed.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best All Purpose Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (1750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g