Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
Chopped bananas with chocolate sauce, all wrapped up in a tortilla. It's healthy, and easy too. Questions ? :)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar (preferably brown)
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt (plain is better but not mandatory. Low-fat is good too)
- 1 banana (organic forever !!)
- 1 flour tortilla (7 inch or large. PLAIN.)
- Mix the cocoa with the sugar in a small cup until it's well combined.
- Mix in the yoghurt, until it's an even colour with no lumps or splotches. Should be quite dark.
- Peel the banana. Halve it lengthways and then slice into about finger thickness pieces.
- If this is in the colder months, then microwave the banana on full power for one minute.
- If this is in the colder months, I would then - after the banana - heat the tortilla: I like to do so on an electric cooker at the lowest or second-lowest level for two to three minutes on each side. This also works for defrosting them nicely.
- When the tortilla is warm and soft, spread it flat on a plate. Place the banana slices in the middle. If your banana was big, it might not fit. Use your own judgement.
- Spoon the chocolate yoghurt ( healthy pud! ) on top of the banana. There might be a bit too much and you could have a little leftover. I"m sure you'll be able to find a place for it ;).
- Make sure you've filled the tortilla up to an inch from the front - whichever side you'll be biting into.
- Wrap up ( I fold one side over the filling, tuck the bottom in and fold the other side over)and DIG IN!