Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy smoothie with a mixture of frozen berries, ice cream, and juice. This drink is perfect for a hot day!
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 7 ounces apple juice
- 1 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- Pour the apple juice in the blender container.
- Add the frozen fruits.
- Add the ice cream.
- Pour in a 24 oz. cup.
A great smoothy to add to my collection. If you are going to be using the magic bullet to make this you might want to soften your burries first. Thanks for posting this for us to try.
This was a good smoothie. It is a bit tart but I like it that way. It was also incredibly thick so we had to wait for a bit for it to melt. Lovely color and flavor combination. We will be making these again