Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This Chili recipe will have your mouth dancing! The spices blended so harmoniously resulting in a perfect level of heat! Top it off with some cheddar cheese or sour cream, green onions or avocado and corn chips and you will be the belle of the ball!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml coconut oil
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 44.37 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml dried chipotle powder
- 1190.67 g fire-roasted tomatoes
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 538.64 g can kidney beans
- 236.59 ml water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- In a heavy pot sautee onions, coconut oil, ground beef and garlic.
- Add oregano, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, and chipolte chili powder. Sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, kidney beans, water, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2-3 hours until flavours blend.
- (Add more water as needed as the chili simmers).
- Serve with rice.
- Sharp cheddar, corn chops and fresh chopped corriander may be served on the side.