- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 15 ounces kidney beans
- 16 ounces pork and beans
- 15 ounces butter beans (drained)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces cut green beans (drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp and set aside.
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain.
- Combine crumbled bacon, hamburger/onion and remaining ingredients in a crockpot.
- Cook on high for approximately 3-4 hours or until all ingredients blend together. (Some crockpots now days cook really fast so may want to use lower setting depending on your crockpot).