Recipe by justcallmetoni
Why the Anndog? Very simple. This recipe, my first foray into cocktails, was inspired by cookiedog's Chocolate Espresso Martini and annacia's Mochaccino, Low Fat. You can prepare this shaken with ice and poured in a martini glass or in a highball over rocks. So this one is for my two 'Zaar members and fellow game tag players.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 -1 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (Kahlua or Tia Maria or homebrewed)
- 1⁄2 ounce orange-flavored liqueur (Countreau or Grand Marnier)
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour everything into a cocktail shaker. Shake until the beverage is well chilled. Pour into a martini glass, garnish with orange slice and enjoy.
- Alternate preparation. Fill highball glass with ice. Add the vodka and liquors and stir. Garnish with orange slice and enjoy just the same.