Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why the Anndog? Very simple. This recipe, my first foray into cocktails, was inspired by cookiedog's Chocolate Espresso Martini and annacia's Mochaccino, Low Fat. You can prepare this shaken with ice and poured in a martini glass or in a highball over rocks. So this one is for my two 'Zaar members and fellow game tag players.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 -1 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (Kahlua or Tia Maria or homebrewed)
- 1⁄2 ounce orange-flavored liqueur (Countreau or Grand Marnier)
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 orange slice
- Pour everything into a cocktail shaker. Shake until the beverage is well chilled. Pour into a martini glass, garnish with orange slice and enjoy.
- Alternate preparation. Fill highball glass with ice. Add the vodka and liquors and stir. Garnish with orange slice and enjoy just the same.
I really liked this. Made just for myself, as dh doesn't like coffee flavors. I enjoyed it. Thank you very much for sharing!
I used dark creme de cacao. I liked it like that. And I tried adding a little bit of cream. And delicious also. With or without cream. Strong like I like it. Thanks :)
I think this was a wonderful idea! I had everything on hand for it so tagged in it Zaar Tag. I liked it but found it sweet and potent tasting. I used smooth vodka, white creme de cacao, kahlua and cointreau. I think some cream in it would make it better and it might be nice blended with vanilla ice cream.