Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Best Burgers cookbook.
Make and share this The All-American Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Prepare Burger Spread, set aside.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Combine beef, parsley,onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 4 1/2 inch-thick burgers.
- Place burgers on grid. Grill,covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160 degrees F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Remove burgers from grill. Place burgers between buns; top each burger with "Recipe#377604".
This is a good and simple burger. It was very easy to do. I used lean ground beef. Thanks mightyro :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I really enjoyed the burger with Burger Spread. The burger was a bit dry and that may be because I used XXX ground sirloin - A definate do again burger
Great burger! We just bought a new grill and tried out these burgers first on it. Perfecto - very yummy! :) Thanks for sharing.