- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Burger Spread, set aside.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Combine beef, parsley,onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 4 1/2 inch-thick burgers.
- Place burgers on grid. Grill,covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160 degrees F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Remove burgers from grill. Place burgers between buns; top each burger with "Recipe#377604".