Recipe by beach bum in the Philippines
This recipe was the product of my two housekeepers--Susan and Suzette (twins) trying to do something with some avocados that were getting a little ripe. What came out was one of the best tasting smoothies I have ever tasted.
- 2 avocados, pit removed and chopped
- 1 cup whole fresh milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- crushed ice, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the avocado and the milk and sugar in the blender. Mix for a minute then stop and taste for sweetness; add sugar if necessary.
- Add the ice and fill to the top of the blender.
- Mix till the product forms a smooth consistency.
- Remove from blender and pour into small 8 ounce glasses--and enjoy.