Recipe by Debber
IS SUPPER READY YET? This is for those days when you spend too much time fooling around on the computer OR "forget" to thaw something out for supper. Has been used successfully by this cook for nearly 3 decades
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Chop onion into medium pieces.
- Fry onion in melted butter.
- Quickly scan your recipes (or go on RecipeZaar) for something QUICK that you can make for supper.
- NOTE: The aroma of the onion & butter cooking will fool even the hungriest critic that supper, yes indeed, is cooking!
- My usual thing on "those" days when Time Got Away From Me is to fry the onions, add a pound of ground beef, and get a pot of water boiling. Then it's a toss-up between spaghetti or stroganoff.