1/1 Photo of The Air Freshener That Answers the Burning Question
IS SUPPER READY YET? This is for those days when you spend too much time fooling around on the computer OR "forget" to thaw something out for supper. Has been used successfully by this cook for nearly 3 decades
My Private Note
- 1In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- 2Chop onion into medium pieces.
- 3Fry onion in melted butter.
- 4Quickly scan your recipes (or go on RecipeZaar) for something QUICK that you can make for supper.
- 5NOTE: The aroma of the onion & butter cooking will fool even the hungriest critic that supper, yes indeed, is cooking!
- 6My usual thing on "those" days when Time Got Away From Me is to fry the onions, add a pound of ground beef, and get a pot of water boiling. Then it's a toss-up between spaghetti or stroganoff.
Nutritional Facts for The Air Freshener That Answers the Burning Question
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g