Recipe by Mommy Diva
An interesting cocktail that looks like a great one from Barnonedrinks dot com. Original contributer was-- Bartender: Derek O’Neill Butler, Prime One Twelve Restaurant, Miami, FL. I interpretted the amounts as Zaar doesn't allow "parts" (I may update this once I make it). Here is the original for those who want to change it: 5 part(s) Pineapple Juice Fresh 1 part(s) Cruzan Black Cherry Rum 1 part(s) Hornitos Plata Tequila 1 splash(es) Orange Juice 1/2 part(s) DeKuyper Tropical Pineapple Schanpps The website blurb made me laugh...maybe this will explain the drink as well: "What once seemed a bargain came to claim its dues. Adjustable rates soar. The housing market plummets. Buyers beware!"
- 5 ounces pineapple juice, fresh
- 1 ounce cruzan black cherry rum
- 1 ounce hornitos plata tequila
- 1 splash orange juice (es)
- 1⁄2 ounce dekuyper tropical pineapple schnapps (Please note which schnapps this is calling for)