Recipe by Bekah D.
I'm not sure where this recipe came from but I promise if you try it you will not be disappointed by any means. I'm guessing on the cook time.
Top Review by pmrealty
Well I am so very glad that I tried this recipe. I normally do not try recipes unless there are reviews..It is a good decesion that I made. It is simply non other than delicious!!!! The only change I made was to use my own pie crust recipe. I will try it with a pretzel crust next time. When I used the corn starch I mixed with a little water then used it to thicken (no lump). I also added about another tablespon of jello. Next time I will use less sugar in the cream cheese. This is a definite keeper. Again PLEASE try this you will definitely not be disappointed. Thanks Bekah for this delicious strawberry pie recipe!!!!!
- 2 graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jello flavoring
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan whisk together 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar and bring to a boil.
- When it starts to boil add 3 tbs of cornstarch whisking constantly to keep out as many clumps as possible.
- Then add 4 tbs of strawberry Jello flavoring.
- Stir well and set aside to cool.
- In bowl mix together block of softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar and layer in the bottom of both graham cracker crust.
- Cover the cream cheese mixture well with desired amount of strawberries.
- Top the strawberries with the cooled strawberry Jello mixture.
- Top the strawberries with desired amount of Cool Whip!
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.