Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
You will be hooked on this cranberry salad from the first bite. My grandmother used to make this for Christmas and Thanksgiving. It does have some unusual ingredients but trust me its to die for. Give this a try!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 16 ounces whole cranberry sauce
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Let cream cheese stand until soft. Blend in mayonnaise and sugar. Add fruit and nuts. Add Cool Whip and vanilla, etc.
- Pour int large rectangular pan.
- Freeze 6 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares.
- Serves 6-8; double for Thanksgiving.