1/2 Photos of The Absolute Best and Easiest Peanut Butter Balls!
1 hr 10 mins
Lil' Miss Nikki's Note:
My family has been making these things every Christmas my entire life and at least half of them don't make it to the Christmas party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter and peanut butter with a mixer.
- 2Once it's blended well, slowly add the powdered sugar. Usually, after the second cup, I'll check it every few times to make sure the mixture isn't too dry.
- 3Once you've added all the sugar, it should be a nice soft consistency, not sticky and easy to roll but not dry to where it crumbles. If you put all the sugar in and it's still to sticky to roll, try putting in more a little at a time until it gets to a good rolling consistency.
- 4Roll dough into balls. The size depends on how big or little you would like them.
- 5Lay the balls on the wax paper in a row and then put in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- 6To a medium size pot, add about 2-3 inches of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, lower to a simmer and place a metal or glass bowl on top, making sure the bottom doesn't touch the water.
- 7Add chocolate to the metal/glass bowl. Add wax and mix until it and the chocolate are both melted and a smooth consistancy.
- 8Once the chocolate is melted, take out the peanut butter balls and set them beside your pot of chocolate. Drop in one or two of the balls into the chocolate and then scoop them out with a fork or spoon. Set them on another cookie sheet or pan lined with wax paper.
- 9Once your finished, set them back in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes or until hard. They're ready to be served or stored in a decorative tin.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Absolute Best and Easiest Peanut Butter Balls!
Serving Size: 1 (1041 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
paraffin wax block