Recipe by Iowahorse
The A&W Teen Burger I scrounged off the Interwebs a long time ago.
Top Review by welder660
Sorry you are missing one key thing in this reipe,,, the recipe for the mixture and spices they put into there ground beef. this is the hard part of the recpie and the key to the true taste of a teen or anyone of there bugers
- 1⁄4 lb ground chuck
- 1 jumbo hamburger bun with sesame seeds (4-inch diameter)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, slice thin
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 slices pickles
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 slice American cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. This is your secret sauce.
- Microwave your bacon slices 30-45 seconds to crisp, set aside.
- Cook the beef, and toast the buns as directed above.
- Dress your toasted top bun (crown) as follows:.
- secret sauce, spread evenly with a knife, pickles, lettuce, cheese, bacon, tomato.
- Place the cooked beef patty on the dressed crown. Finish with the toasted heel.
- Microwave 10 seconds to warm the bun, and serve.