1/1 Photo of The A&w Mama Burger
The A&W Mama Burger. Companion to the Papa Burger From the Family Burger line of A&W
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the ketchup and mustard. This is your secret sauce.
- 2Cook the beef, and toast the buns as directed above.
- 3. Dress your toasted top bun (crown) as follows:.
- 4secret sauce, spread evenly with a knife, pickles.
- 5Place the cooked beef patty on the dressed crown. Finish with the toasted heel.
- 64. Microwave 10 seconds to warm the bun, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The A&w Mama Burger
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 601.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 26.2 g