Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe LITERALLY takes 5 minutes to be ready. It's quick and easy and it turned out really nice actually.
- 59.16 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml cocoa powder
- 44.37 ml nutella
- 44.37 ml milk
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 1- First start by putting the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- 2- Mix in the cocoa, flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- 3- Now just add the milk, oil, nutella and eggs and mix really well with a wooden spoon.
- 4- Put the mixture in 3 medium size mugs or 2 large mugs.
- 5- The original recipe called for 1 and a half minutes in the microwave. When I tried the recipe, the cake needed 3 minutes to be ready. I think it depends from one microwave to another. My suggestion is to start with 1 and a half minute and check the cake. If it doesn't seem ready, add 30 seconds, and so on until you are satisfied with how it looks.
- Bon Appetit!