Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love it! Its fresh, easy to make and good for health! With some recipes, you can never go wrong!
- 4 -5 large carrots, peeled,washed and thickly grated
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, washed and patted dry
- 1 green chili, washed and finely chopped
- 6 -8 fresh mint leaves, washed,to garnish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 walnuts, kernels crushed
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Refrigerate the grated carrots until ready to use.
- Mix together the lemon juice, black pepper, green chilli, honey, salt, black salt, walnuts, raisins and oil to make the dressing.
- Just prior to serving the salad, add the dressing to the raisins and carrots.
- Toss well.
- Serve cold garnished with mint leaves.