Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Allow time to chill before serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) envelopeknorr tomato basil soup mix
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced genoa salami, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and cut into strips
- chopped fresh basil
- In a big bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese; then add in the soup mix and milk; cream until smooth.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on the counter and center a tortilla on it.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over the tortilla.
- Top it with pesto, salami, cheese, pine nuts, and tomatoes.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly, seal it in the plastic wrap; repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate wraps for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, unwrap and slice rolls into 1-inch thick rounds.
- Serve garnished with additional pine nuts and sprigs of fresh basil.