1/2 Photos of That Pumpkin Stuff--Pumpkin Dessert
1 hr 15 mins
This stuff is killer...easy and OH SOOOOOO delicious. I made it twice in the first two weeks I've had the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) duncan hines butter recipe cake mix
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1Mix the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together, blending well.
- 2Spread this mixture in the bottom of a well-greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the pumpkin mix, breaking up any clumps.
- 4Add one cup chopped pecans over this mixture and then pour the melted melted butter over the cake mix and pecans.
- 5Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees until the top is a light golden brown and the middle is set.
- 6COOL COMPLETELY.
- 8Once the cake is cooled, in a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
- 9Then mix in the Cool Whip. This mixture will be fairly thick.
- 10Spread the topping over the cooled cake and sprinkle with the remaining chopped pecans.
- 11Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for That Pumpkin Stuff--Pumpkin Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.4
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 590.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 59.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g