Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The most popular salad at every BBQ. I am always asked to bring this along when we have parties. So easy and tasty.
- 2 cups pasta (uncooked)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (225 g) can pineapple, drained and chopped
- 3 slices ham, chopped
- 1 (270 g) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream (I use light)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cook pasta as per packed directions& cool.
- Chop celery, pineapple& ham.
- Add to pasta once cooled.
- Mix mayo, cream, lemon juice& parsley together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything together& serve.
Wow, this is good stuff! I don't care for heavy mayo based dressings and this was perfect, light but still creamy. Used frozen corn and leftover frozen ham. Great combination of ingredients, a little unusual and thoroughly delicious. Thanks for the recipe!
Very nice salad. Great for a cool simple lunch or dinner. Will make again. Thanks!