Recipe by Malriah
This recipe is for the boyfriend, Dan. Whenever I ask him "what do you want for dinner?" He says "that one stuff you made that time" and I never know what recipe he is talking about. Now, when he says "That one stuff" I can just say okay and start cooking!
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1⁄2 large red onion, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 ounces asiago cheese, grated (or parmesan)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more if you like heat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sweat garlic and onion in the olive oil for about 4 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes.
- Add broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add wine and veggie broth and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Toss with pasta and cheese.