- 2 large head romaine lettuce, chopped (can use one pkg of romaine hearts)
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 8 slices fried bacon, crumbled
- 1 (2 ounce) bag slivered almonds, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese (1/2 sm pkg, can use Italian blend with Swiss in it)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil (olive oil is best)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Dressing: mix lemon juice, vegetable oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Salad: Mix and toss lettuce, tomato, bacon, almonds, Parmesan, and Swiss.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad and toss well. Top with 1 cup Caesar salad croutons.