Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a salad that is requested at every family get together.
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; cover and shake well. Chill.
- In a bowl, toss romaine, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, almonds if desired, Parmesan cheese and bacon.
- Shake dressing; pour over salad and toss.
- Add croutons and serve immediately.
We all enjoyed this quick, easy and delicious salad! Thanks!
This salad is really good! It's nice because it's a little different than a regular salad but uses ingredients that many people like.
A nice light dressing with a great combination of veges and other good stuff. Perfect for a picnic or as a side to grilled meat.