Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great full flavored Pasta salad that will have everyone coming back for more
Make and share this That Damn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package grape tomatoes or 1 (10 ounce) package cherry tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chickpeas or 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 orange bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 large red onion (sliced)
- 1 large cucumber (sliced 1/4rd)
- 4 fresh garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese
- 2 (2/3 ounce) packages Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package rotini pasta (multi-Colored)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle white vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle olive oil or 1 (16 ounce) bottle canola oil
- Cook pasta, slice and prep all ingredients to bite sized pieces. Prepare both salad dressings (one at a time or together if you have two bottles), crumble Feta, combine into the noodles when done and pour both dressings on top. Chill and serve. Awesome the second and 3rd days….
This was so much of a hit that I didn't even get to take a photo of it ... this round. The kids loved it, the flavors are great! I had to eliminate the peppers due to the kids' tastes but everything else was a go. I also used a whole-grain pasta which worked wonderfully. This may just be my new covered-dish dinner dish since it makes a healthy serving. Thanks for posting!