Recipe by Barb #4
The name came from my kids. This is a quick and very easy recipe. All of my kids loved it and that is amazing. Great for a quick weeknight after work dinner.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Accent seasoning (to taste)
- season salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oil in a pan.
- Cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- Put chicken in preheated oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, Accent and season salt to your liking (or whatever seasons you prefer).
- Cook chicken until fully cooked.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.