Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The name came from my kids. This is a quick and very easy recipe. All of my kids loved it and that is amazing. Great for a quick weeknight after work dinner.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Accent seasoning (to taste)
- season salt (to taste)
- Preheat oil in a pan.
- Cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- Put chicken in preheated oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, Accent and season salt to your liking (or whatever seasons you prefer).
- Cook chicken until fully cooked.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
Could use more chicken as there was LOTS of liquid that was wasted when the chicken was done. I'd use 8 breasts next time.
This was certainly easy and fast- I might use a lower salt version of all the canned ingredients next time and I seasoned the chicken lightly with garlic powder. I did find that maybe it had a little too much chicken broth- I might leave a cup out next time and see how it is, as I was expecting a thicker gravy-like sauce. But it's got the preschooler seal of approval for sure!