Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great easy party dip
- 1 jar great northern bean
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- in food processor, puree beans.
- in large skillet saute onion and garlic until tender.
- Add bean puree, taco sauce, vinegar and cumin.
- mix well.
- add cheese, mix until melted and well mixed.
- serve warm with veggies, crackers or tortilla chips.