Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Michael Chiarello
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 4 mint sprigs, for garnish
- leftover cranberry sauce (optional)
- Mix all in a chilled pitcher filled with ice.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with mint.
- If desired, place a dollop of leftover cranberry sauce in the bottom of each glass before filling with Seabreeze mixture.
It's that time of year...pumpkin pies, leaves and turkeys. Happy Thanksgiving cheer to all! (Probably not so much for Tom Turkey.)