Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are not made with real turkey, LOL! My mom made these for me when I was a kid and now I am able to make these with my daughter. Gotta love those family recipes! This is a fun recipe too to have your kids help you with! If you don't want to use peanut butter cups, my mom used to use the Brach's chocolate covered mints (not flat ones) but the ones that were shaped like pb cups.
- 10 count package sugar cookies, store bought
- 453.59 g container chocolate frosting
- 368.54 g packagereeses miniature peanut butter cups
- 226.79 g package candy corn
- 28.34 g package red decorating gel
- Spread chocolate icing on sugar cookies.
- Unwrap peanut butter cups.
- Place pb cup on lower half of frosted cookie.
- Fan 5-6 candy corns (tip down) around top of pb cup to make the "feathers.".
- Make the eyes and gobbler on the neck with the red gel icing.
- NOTE: This recipe can be adjusted to make any quantity you need.
These turned out SO cute!! I made vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing and did the turkey design on the cupcake. They were so easy that my 9 year old sister was able to decorate them. We brought them to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving dinner and everyone loved them. Thanks for the excellent recipe!!
Wonderful and Easy! After making cupcakes for Halloween and Birthdays this was a sinch. The kids loved it as well. Made about 90 of them in half the time it takes for cupcakes and half the mess and clean up as well. If you have any other cute ideas for the holidays coming up please post them everything helps when your a mother of three soon to be four.
My children enjoyed putting these easy, tasty treats together to take to school to share for thanksgiving. Great Idea!