Recipe by Jeff Neidecker
This is great for leftovers after making a big meal. I just sort of made my own recipe throwing whatever left overs I had together It is rather delicious.
- left over turkey (We had 3 cups left over)
- left over corn (We had 1 1/2 cups left over)
- left over peas (We had 1 cup left over)
- left over mashed potatoes (We had 3 cups left over)
- left over prepared stuffing (We had 2 cups left over)
- 1 package gravy (We didn't have left over gravy)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- cooking spray (must spray Cookie sheet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all leftovers in the crockpot& heat on low for 2 hours or I suppose you could cook it all over the stove together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine 2 cups of bisquick& a 1/2 cup milk& stir.
- Spray your cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out dough onto cookie sheet.
- Spread your leftover mixture onto the dough and roll it up.
- Slit top of dough a couple of times& Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.