1/7 Photos of Thanksgiving Stuffing (Cheat! Using Stove Top)
Last year I used my method of making turkey/chicken stuffing and used the pre-made packaged mix. My family never knew the difference. Easy and quick with that homemade taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and celery in butter.
- 2Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- 3Set aside to cool slightly.
- 4Toss this mixture into your favorite dry stuffing mix.
- 5Heat broth and set aside.
- 6Read directions on your favorite stuffing mix box.
- 7Add enough hot water to the broth to make up the required liquid needed.
- 8(Omit butter the recipe calls for as it was already used to saute vegetables.)
- 9Pour over stuffing/vegetables mixture and mix well.
- 10Stuff your chicken or turkey. For a side dish place stuffing in a baking dish; cover and bake for 15 to 25 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Stuffing (Cheat! Using Stove Top)
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 1092.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g