Last year I used my method of making turkey/chicken stuffing and used the pre-made packaged mix. My family never knew the difference. Easy and quick with that homemade taste.
- Saute onions and celery in butter.
- Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Toss this mixture into your favorite dry stuffing mix.
- Heat broth and set aside.
- Read directions on your favorite stuffing mix box.
- Add enough hot water to the broth to make up the required liquid needed.
- (Omit butter the recipe calls for as it was already used to saute vegetables.)
- Pour over stuffing/vegetables mixture and mix well.
- Stuff your chicken or turkey. For a side dish place stuffing in a baking dish; cover and bake for 15 to 25 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.