Recipe by coconutcream
This stuffing has recently become a new Thanksgiving tradition for my family.
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- sausage (1/2 tube, I'll add the exact size as soon as I find out)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet.
- Beat the egg with a little water (less than a quarter cup).
- Stir sausage and egg into the stuffing.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for half an hour, or until heated through.