1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving Salmon
Expat in Holland's Note:
A nice and easy recipe that pleases. Has a taste of sweet and tart that compliments the salmon. Great way to use leftover cranberry sauce after the holidays. I love to use a flavored cranberry sauce with orange or raspberry with this recipe as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine cranberry sauce, dijon, and shallots.
- 2Stir until well to combine. Set aside.
- 3Lay out salmon fillets, in a greased broiling pan,in a single layer.
- 4Rub salmon with olive oil, lemon juice, parsley salt and pepper.
- 5Broil salmon in oven for 7 minutes. (about 8 inches from heat source).
- 6Remove salmon from oven, spread with cranberry sauce mixture, over top of each fillet. Make sure layer of sauce is fairly even.
- 7Place salmon back in oven and broil for another 5-7minutes. Until salmon is done and topping is bubbly.
- 8Remove from oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 65.6 g