Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
A quick way to jazz up refrigerated crescent roll dough. I have posted it as given to me, but I substitute soft margarine for the sour cream and they're still delicious.
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and spread the mixture over the surface.
- Separate dough along the perforations and roll up, starting at the wide end; give them a little bend to make the crescent shape.
- Place on baking sheet and bake according to package instructions (12-14 minutes at 375°).
These were OK, but nothing special. I probably wouldn't make them again.
These are great with any dinner... though I left out the celery salt. They are also good with a little minced garlic and parmesan cheese mixed into the sour cream mixture.
Very good. My family liked the slight change. Easy, quick to do.