- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and spread the mixture over the surface.
- Separate dough along the perforations and roll up, starting at the wide end; give them a little bend to make the crescent shape.
- Place on baking sheet and bake according to package instructions (12-14 minutes at 375°).