After a big holiday meal you always have a ton of food left over. That's why I created this little easy one dish meal. It's a filling and comforting way to get through those leftovers in a hurry (much better than sandwiches, in my humbel opinion). Measurments are not exact because it all depends on how much of each ingredient you have and thus the size of your casserole dish. Just remember to put a lid on it when you bake it, and a pan under to catch possible drips.
My Private Note
Large C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1spread mashed potatoes over the bottom of the casserole dish.
- 2Spread vegetables over mashed potatoes.
- 3Spread turkey or chicken on veggies, season as desired.
- 4Heat gravy if cold to pour evenly over turkey layer.
- 5Top with stuffing.
- 6Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until gravy starts bubbling out around stuffing.
- 7Remove from oven and let set for ten minutes.
- 8Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Remix Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 1332.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: