Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from a recipe found on fastpaleo.com... makes a nice set of mini-meatloafs... great for lunch, dinner, and leftovers!
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 -2 large zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (gluten free, if you can find it)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners. (Easier clean up).
- Scoop out 1/4 of mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Could also bake as meatloaf, just adjust time.