1/3 Photos of Thanksgiving Pizza
Super yummy pizza with the flavors of Thanksgiving, perfect for a casual feast any time of year, or using up leftovers. Note that one 18 ounce package of "Jennie-O So Easy Turkey Breast Roast in Homestyle Gravy" cooked 30 minutes is the perfect amount of gravy and turkey for two pizzas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups turkey gravy (it can be fat free from a jar or your favorite gravy)
- 1 lb turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled (or your favorite sausage)
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup celery, finely sliced
- 24 inches thin pizza crust (two 12-inch already baked or prepared crusts)
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spread half of gravy over top of each pizza.
- 3Arrange half of sausage, turkey and celery over each pizza.
- 4Sprinkle half a teaspoon of each spice over each pizza.
- 5Evenly spread one cup of cheese over each pizza.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.2
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 169.1 mg
- Sodium 1262.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin pizza crust