Recipe by FLKeysJen
Super yummy pizza with the flavors of Thanksgiving, perfect for a casual feast any time of year, or using up leftovers. Note that one 18 ounce package of "Jennie-O So Easy Turkey Breast Roast in Homestyle Gravy" cooked 30 minutes is the perfect amount of gravy and turkey for two pizzas.
- 354.88 ml turkey gravy (it can be fat free from a jar or your favorite gravy)
- 453.59 g turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled (or your favorite sausage)
- 473.18 ml turkey breast, cooked and shredded
- 236.59 ml celery, finely sliced
- 24 inch thin pizza crust (two 12-inch already baked or prepared crusts)
- 473.18 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 4.92 ml sage
- 4.92 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread half of gravy over top of each pizza.
- Arrange half of sausage, turkey and celery over each pizza.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of each spice over each pizza.
- Evenly spread one cup of cheese over each pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.