Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my original Thanksgiving Dagwood style leftovers sandwich, it is a 3 decker club.
- 3 slices bread, of choice I used Italian and rye
- 3 slices of thick sliced bacon, fried crisp
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled Stilton cheese
- 4 -6 ounces of sliced turkey breast, leftover, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup leftover prepared stuffing (I used a mushroom stuffing)
- 1⁄4 cup leftover sauerkraut
- spicy brown mustard, to taste
- wasabi-horseradish mayonnaise, to taste
- three cheese ranch dressing, to taste
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce, to taste (I used Jump Up and Smack Your Mom, my original sauce.)
- Lay out your slices of bread.
- On bottom slice place mustard, bacon, stuffing and crumbled Stilton cheese.
- On second slice place Horseradish mayo, turkey, Swiss cheese and kraut.
- Spread ranch dressing on third slice, salt and pepper.
- Add hot sauce if using and place on top of sandwich.
- Finish assembly, cut in half and serve.